Monday, September 15, 2014

Next Reader of YONNONDIO

I drew the name yesterday, but I was too exhausted from the weekend to post the announcement. I know that left many sitting on the edge of their seats waiting to hear who it could be ... well, edge-sit no more because I'm happy to declare that the next reader of "Yonnondio" by Tillie Olsen is ...

Ann Stofflet!

Whoo-hoo! Yay, Ann. I'm happy for you because I think you're going to dig the book. Email me your address and I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow. Also, remember, reading the book carries with an obligation to pass it on to its next reader.

Next up is the most delightful book I have come across in years. It's perfect for a quiet Sunday afternoon of reading. It's a collection of letters between a New York writer and a London bookstore. It's fantastic. I'll post my thoughts on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment