Monday, September 1, 2014

Next Reader of THE MARTYRED

I held the first drawing for Novel Revival this afternoon. It was very exciting and I even created a little drumroll as I drew the name just to add to the drama. And the next reader of THE MARTYRED by Richard E. Kim is ....

JERRY HINNEN!

Yes, Jerry, I will be putting the copy of THE MARTYRED in the mail to you tomorrow. Congratulations! I think you'll enjoy the book ... and remember: You have to pass it on to another reader once you've finished it. That's the deal.

I'd love to hear what your thoughts on the book once you've read it.

Next up is a fascinating little book by Tillie Olsen called "YONNONDIO: FROM THE THIRTIES, which was written in the 1930s but wasn't published until 1974. Not only I had never heard of this author, I wasn't sure how the hell to pronounce the title.

As soon as I've finished it, I'll be ready to start looking for its next reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment